12 Mar 2019, 10am
12 Mar 2019, 10am
Singapore International Piano Festival masterclasses offers the public an opportunity to observe and learn from the world’s top pianists.
Ingrid Fliter sprang to international attention when she was awarded the Gilmore Artist Award in 2006, the fifth pianist to receive this distinction. Born in Argentina, Fliter is a laureate of the Ferruccio Busoni Competition, silver medalist at the 2000 Chopin Competition in Warsaw, and a BBC Radio 3 New Generation Artist from 2007-2009. She has performed internationally from Carnegie Hall to the Concertgebouw, from Suntory Hall to Wigmore. Ingrid Fliter has established a reputation as one of the pre-eminent interpreters of Chopin, with Gramophone calling her EMI recording of the waltzes as "among the finest Chopin recordings of recent years."
26th Singapore International Piano Festival
The 2019 edition of the Singapore International Piano Festival brings together virtuoso pianists from four corners of the world: renowned veteran British pianist Ronan O’Hora who has played in all major cities in Europe and the USA, two Gilmore Artist Award recipients – Argentinian pianist Ingrid Fliter and Russian-born American Kirill Gerstein – as well as top Chinese pianist Sa Chen.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
(with an interval of 20 minutes)
Rating / Age Limit
- Children must be aged 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- We encourage you to bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student card, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents or guardians to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Through all SISTIC Channels
S$15 per ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above), NSFs & Persons With Disabilities
[Verification: full-time students with valid student pass, NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC) and concession card]
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.