All Channels :
10 Jun 2019, 10am
Musicians of the Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Immerse in the magical world of Harry Potter and other classical music favourites performed by members of the Singapore National Youth Orchestra in this chamber music concert. Enjoy some of the most popular works in the chamber repertory, including Dvořák's popular “American” Quartet and Schubert's “Trout” Quintet. Also on the programme are works for brass choir, woodwind trio, cello sextet and percussion ensemble.
Sonata pian’e forte, Sacrae Symphoniae – Venice 1597
Trio in C major for Two Oboes and English Horn, Op. 87
String Quartet in F major, Op. 96, ‘American’
• Allegro ma non troppo
In the Hall of the Mountain King (arr. Seymour)
Xylophonia (arr. Becker)
Kecek for Six Percussionists
Quintet in A major, Op. 114, D. 667 ‘The Trout’
• Theme and Variations: Andantino
Selections from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
• Hogwarts Forever
• Nimbus 2000
• Fluffy and His Harp
• Family Portrait
• Diagon Alley
Approximately 1.5 hours
(20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- Children must be age 5 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a doctor’s appointment card, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at venue's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through Internet Channels
10% Discount for Friends Season Pass holders / Gold Friends Season Pass holders.
[ Verification: enter password online. ]
For school and corporate bookings, please contact our Customer Experience team at 6602 4245 or email@example.com