10 Jan 2018, 9am
10 Jan 2018, 10am
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Leonard Tan, conductor
Joost Flach, oboe
CAMILLE SAINT-SAËNS Bacchanale from Samson et Dalila
JEAN FRANҪAIX L’Horloge de Flore (‘The Flower Clock’)
JOHANNES BRAHMS Symphony No. 1 in C Minor, Op. 68
Join us in this rare opportunity to hear a woodwind soloist with an orchestra: oboist Joost Flach brings to life the blossoming of seven flowers in Jean Françaix’s colourful L’horloge de flore (“A Musical Flower Clock”). Also on the programme are the wild and sensuous Bacchanale from Saint-Saëns’ opera Samson and Delilah and the epic Brahms First Symphony.
Approximately 1 Hour 30 Minutes
(with a 20 min Interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 5 years old.
- Children 5 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Friends of the SSO.
[Verification: present Friend of the SSO card (Agents) upon purchase or quote password through hotline; enter password online]
[Valid for Cat 1 - Cat 2]
S$10 per Ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above) & NSFs.
[Verification: Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)]
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
[Valid for Cat 2]