All SISTIC Channels:
5 Feb 2018, 9pm
Past, present and future collide within the atmospheric centre of Singapore’s Old Parliament House
Within the historical interior of the Chamber, musicians conjure up a soundscape of beats with new original music produced by Intriguant and lighting design by Flex, in this immersive audiovisual showcase.
Flex is a digital, visual and light artist who’s created visual and projection mapping projects for world renowned brands and collaborated with artists, photographer and fashion designers.
Intriguant is a Singapore-based electronic music producer and DJ. Inspired by his surroundings, He uses textural sounds recorded through the years, and backed them with syncopated beats, fusing the physical with the spiritual. He melds soundscapes and rhythms with a wide spectrum of influences that include Hip Hop, Soul and Electronica.
All SISTIC Channels:
Approximately 1 hours
(with no Interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infant-in-arm and children aged below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- All patrons (including children) must have tickets for admission to ticketed productions.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time
- Free seating is available on a first come first served basis. No Latecomers.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed.
Through All SISTIC Channels
20% Discount for Senior Citizens (55 years old & above) / Local & Overseas Students / NSF
[Verification: Present valid ID / Student Pass / SAF 11B (Military IC)]
[Valid from 5 Feb 2018 onwards]
[Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.]
[Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets]
Through Singapore International Festival of Arts
For School Bookings, please contact email@example.com
School Specials: School Bookings of 20 tickets or more to each production will be entitled an extra ticket for the accompanying teacher.