All Channels :
28 Mar 2019, 10am
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Joshua Tan, conductor
Alyssa Goh, violin
MENDELSSOHN Violin Concerto in E minor, Op. 64
BARTÓK Dance Suite
HOLST The Planets (With SNYO alumni & musicians from Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra)
Defiant Mars…Jubilant Jupiter...Tranquil Venus... Mysterious Neptune.
The Singapore National Youth Orchestra, joined by SNYO alumni and musicians from the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, weaves a multi-faceted choreography of musical constellations in Holst’s The Planets. Conducted by Joshua Tan, the programme includes Bartok's Dance Suite and Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto featuring SNYO Concerto Competition winner Alyssa Goh.
Approximately 2 hours
(20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
Esplanade Rules of Esplanade:
- Children must be age 5 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a doctor’s appointment card, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Friends of the SSO.
[ Verification: present Friend of the SSO card (Agents) upon purchase or quote password through hotline; enter password online. ]
S$10 per ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above), NSFs and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
[ Valid for Cat 2 only ]
For school bookings, please contact our Customer Experience team at 6602 4245 or firstname.lastname@example.org