On sale now
Omni-Theatre — SE Asia's First 8K 3D Digital Dome Theatre
The Omni-Theatre uses state-of-the-art digital projectors and powerful digital planetarium software to present fulldome shows of unrivalled digital resolution and brightness.
A key highlight is our 3D dome movie which is the first of its kind in SE Asia. It uses active 3D technology to provide the sharpest images and the most immersive experience.
With Asia's largest seamless dome screen (23m), specially designed seating configuration and surround-sound effects, you will be enthralled by an experiential learning journey like no other!
Space Next (40mins)
The journey to reach the stars began with our earliest dreams of flying, and led to landing on the moon and sending a probe to Pluto. But that's only the beginning. Space Next offers a glimpse into tomorrow, and the possibilities led by private space developments and national space programmes. This will inspire a generation of explorers, scientists, and dreamers. Come discover what's next.
Aurora: Lights of Wonder (Approx: 35min)
Winner of 2017 Janus Astro Award (11th Fulldome Festival) and the 2016 Audience Award (Int’l Planetarium Movie Festival).
The Aurora, Mother Nature’s very own celestial light show, has fascinated mankind for centuries. And for some travellers and stargazers, viewing auroras is one of the most highly desired experiences in life.
From the comfort of your theatre seat, journey to frigid Yellowknife, Canada, to join fellow travellers awaiting the elusive appearance of these beautiful dancing lights. ¬Learn about the science behind auroras - aurora borealis (the Northern Lights) and the aurora australis (the Southern Lights); about auroral colours, substorm, mythology and more!
Enjoy the fascinating and ethereal visual display of real-time images of auroras filmed with ultra-high sensitivity cameras. Pictures cannot fully capture auroras as they are; as an actual aurora would move faster as it becomes brighter. For the first time in the world, astro-photographer O-Cheol KWON managed to film the entire night sky in 4K resolution (by connecting several cameras) during an aurora substorm in 2015.
Come witness the beauty and grandeur of auroras!
- The movie includes a 10-min planetarium show “Waiting Far Away”, a showcase of astronomy art animations which mixes imagination and real data. It also features a scene with animated auroras.
Live Planetarium Show
(A live presentation conducted by a Master Science Educator)
Approximately 30-40 minutes depending on show title
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infants in arms and children below 3 years old, but must accompany by adult with ticket and not occupy seat.
- Children 3 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Movie/show starts punctually. Please arrive 15mins before showtime (free seating within TOP section).
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event .