National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution which oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments—former Supreme Court and City Hall—that have been beautifully restored and transformed into this exciting venue in the heart of the Civic District.
Reflecting Singapore’s unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery will feature Singapore and Southeast Asian art in its long-term and special exhibitions. It will also work with leading museums worldwide to co-present Southeast Asi...
Free Admission to all galleries for:
- Children aged 6 and below
- Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and one care giver
- Local & locally-based students and teachers
(Tickets are not available online and must be redeemed over the counters at National Gallery Singapore with valid proof of identity.)
Concessions apply to:
- Children aged 7-12
- Seniors aged 60 and above
- Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) excluding foreign personnel
- Overseas students & teachers
Exhibition Admission Terms and Conditions
- Concessionary tickets shall only be used by those who satisfy the concessionary requirements.
- Random checks will be conducted at various point of entries. Visitors who are unable to present proof of eligibility will be required to upgrade to standard full price tickets.
- Not for sale or exchange.
- Void if altered.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorized duplicates will not be granted entry – if another ticket holder has already used this ticket or a copy of it, you must purchase a new ticket to gain admission.
- The Gallery retains full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry into any exhibition.
- The Gallery reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Gallery is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the ticket holder.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Only still photography (no flash) for non-commercial use is permitted.
No flash photography, Videography, use of selfie sticks, Tripods and Monopods is permitted in the galleries.
TOUCHING THE ARTWORK
Please do not touch the artworks.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries.
Strollers are permitted in the galleries. Large strollers should be parked at the designated stroller parking area at Level 1.
Please store bulky items and bags larger than: 40cm (width) x 35cm (height) x 15cm (depth) in the Locker Room at B1.
Pencil sketching is permitted in the galleries with sketchbooks no larger than 8 ½ x 11 inches (22 x 28cm).
Pen, eraser, charcoal, pastel, permanent markers, watercolour and oil paint are not permitted.
No easels or sketching while sitting on the floor is permitted.
All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible.
Standard-size motorised wheelchairs are permitted in the galleries.
Wheelchairs are available for loan at the Gallery
Speak in soft tones. Talking on mobile phones is not permitted in the galleries.
Roller shoes should not be worn in the galleries.
The use of laser pointers is not allowed in the galleries.
There is no dress code for the Gallery.
The Gallery reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable manner.
Standard Adult: S$20
Standard *Concession: S$15
Free admission for Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents with valid proof of identification: Pink or Blue NRIC
Verification will be done onsite at the ticketing counters.
Kindly note that this is an open-dated event, ticket will be allowed entry within 180 days of validated purchase.