3 November 2017, 10am
Other Channels :
3 November 2017, 10am
Colours of Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Musée d’Orsay
Colours of Impressionism tells the story of Impressionism through the colours that painters used at different stages in their careers.
Led by Russell Storer (Deputy Director, Curatorial & Collections, National Gallery Singapore), this tour takes you through the curatorial framework and key themes of the exhibition.
About the curator
Russell Storer is the Deputy Director of Curatorial & Collections at National Gallery Singapore. He was previously Head of Asian and Pacific Art at the Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA) in Brisbane, and a curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney. Storer has organised solo exhibitions of the work of Cai Guo-Qiang, Simryn Gill, Matthew Ngui, Juan Davila, Paddy Bedford and Ugo Rondinone. He was on the curatorial teams for the 6th, 7th and 8th Asia Pacific Triennials (2009, 2012 and 2015), a co-curator of the 3rd Singapore Biennale (2011), a curatorial comrade for the 2008 Biennale of Sydney, and a visiting curator at documenta 12 (2007). He has written widely on Asian and Australian contemporary art.
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- All patron must purchase ticket for admission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography or videography is permitted in the galleries.
- Still photography (no flash) for non-commercial use is permitted.
- Photography may not be permitted in the special exhibition galleries.
- Use of selfie sticks and tripods is also not permitted in the galleries.
- No food and drink (including bottled water) is permitted in the galleries.
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated date, and for one entry.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, sold or exchanged, and are void if altered.
- Concession tickets are only valid for visitors who meet the concessionary requirements.
Gallery Insider (Through all SISTIC Channels)
S$21 per ticket for Gallery Insider (with valid membership card)
Concession (Only available at Gallery Ticketing Counters)
S$21 per ticket (with valid identification card) for
- Seniors (60 Years and above)