26 Aug 2019, 2pm
26 Aug 2019, 2pm
Loo is a hot, dry wind from Asia that comes alive on summer afternoons. The show is a poetic exploration of the changes this wind can cause: moving the desert sand dunes, drying up wetlands and jungles, leaving ships buried in sandy oceans, unable to sail.
Set around the bow of a sunken boat in a sea of sand, the show uses evocative music, buried objects and stunning visual effects, to give its audience a first-hand experience of the destructive effect of this wind… and a chance to understand how and why the Loo blows
Quote: ‘A spectacle without words, minimalist, poetic and of extraordinary beauty.’ by Reccomana.cat on Artica
Click here to find out more about the programme.
Approximately 30 minutes
- Suitable for 3-7 years old (must be accompanied by adults)
- Ticket applies per entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Sock are compulsory for this performance
- Floor sitting and bench
- Strictly no food and drinks in the premise
- Stroller to be parked at the back of Black Box
- Advisory: Kindly reach the venue 10-15 minutes earlier, no admission is allowed for latecomers.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$4 off* for the bundle sale of Here I AM and LOO
10% Discount for PAssion Card
[Verification: Present PAssion Card at the ticketing counter or quote the first 4 digits of your PAssion Card Number as the promotion code for purchases]
10% Discount for SAFRA members
[Verification: Quote password through hotline / enter it online or present valid membership card]
Through SISTIC Internet and Mobile channels
10% Discount for PayLah! Sale
[Verification: Enter valid password upon purchase of tickets]
[Valid from 11 Sep 2019, 10am to 17 Sep 2019]
* Not available on SISTIC App
Nearest MRT Station:
- Redhill MRT Station – 11 min walk from Redhill MRT or Bus 132 from Redhill Station (Stop ID: 10209) to Bukit Merah Interchange (Stop ID: 10009)
- Orchard MRT Station – Bus 14 from Opposite Orchard Station (Stop ID: 09022) to Bukit Merah Town Center (Stop ID: 10091)
- Outram Park MRT Station – Bus 147 from Opp Outram Park (Stop ID: 06011) to Bukit Merah Town Center (Stop ID: 10091)
- From Tiong Bahru MRT Station – Bus 5, 16, 851 from Opp Tiong Bahru Plaza (Stop ID: 10161) to Bukit Merah Bus Interchange (Stop ID: 10009)
- From Buona Vista MRT Station – Bus 196 from Buona Vista Station (Stop ID: 11361) to Opp Bukit Merah Town Centre (Stop ID: 10099)
Buses to Gateway Theatre:
To Bukit Merah Town Centre (Stop ID: 10091) and Opposite Bukit Merah Town Centre (Stop ID: 10099)
14, 147, 196, 197, 855, 961
To Bukit Merah Bus Interchange (Stop ID: 10009)
5, 16, 57, 123, 131, 131M, 132, 139, 153, 167, 176, 198, 272, 273, 851
3621 Bukit Merah Central
165 Bukit Merah Central
163 Bukit Merah Central
117 Bukit Merah Central