10 Oct 2017, 9am
Other Channels :
10 Oct 2017, 9am
Internet and hotline sales for this event close at 6.30pm on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Lan Shui, conductor
Yefim Bronfman, piano
ROSSINI The Thieving Magpie overture
BEETHOVEN Piano Concerto No.4 in G major, Op.58
BARTÓK Piano Concerto No.2 in G major
Lang Lang has cancelled his Singapore concerts due to inflammation in his left arm. Pianist Yefim Bronfman has accepted the SSO's invitation to perform on November 30.
In this gala double-bill of piano concertos, distinguished pianist Yefim Bronfman returns to Singapore to perform the fiendishly difficult Bartok Piano Concerto No. 2, notorious for testing even the greatest pianists to their limits; and Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 4, embodiment of elegance and vigour in unity.
Rating / Age Limit
Esplanade Rules of Esplanade:
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Friends of the SSO.
[ Verification: present Friend of the SSO card (Agents) upon purchase or quote password through hotline; enter password online. ]
[ Valid for Cat 1 - Cat 5 ]
S$30 (Cat 4) & S$20 (Cat 5) per ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above) & NSFs.
Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
[ Valid for Cat 4 - Cat 5 ]