25 Oct 2017, 9am.
25 Nov 2017, 10am.
This Christmas, the Vocal Associates Festival Choruses come together to bring you a celebration of Christmas songs of peace, love and harmony in Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day.
Featuring the children, youth, adult and senior choirs, and guest choir, Sanctus, an all male Korean church choir, the concert will bring you Christmas favourites from across genres, from classical to jazz, including Ave Maria and jazz versions of Amazing Grace and Hallelujah.
Let the voices be your guide, bonding one and all beyond race, religion, language and generations, into the wonderful spirit of Christmas!
Approximately 1 hour 40 minutes
(with 20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
15% Discount for Early Bird
[Valid from 25 Oct - 15 Nov 2017]
[Applicable to Cat 1 - 3 only]
10% Discount for Members and Friends of Vocal Associates and Sanctus Korean Choir
[Valid from 25 Oct 2017 onwards]
[Verification: Quote valid password upon purchase]
[Applicable to Cat 1 - 4 only]