15 Nov 2017, 9am
15 Nov 2017, 10am
游戏 / 罗伟伦
一场华乐音乐会究竟是如何进行的？我们应该怎样去认识和欣赏华乐曲？指挥是不是光在台上挥几下就行了？演奏家是不是每天都要练十几个小时？我们是否可以让华乐团演奏我们最喜欢的作品？这些问题Concert-in-Progress 2018都可以帮您一一解答！新加坡华乐团驻团指挥郭勇德、笛子演奏家彭天祥、二胡演奏家张彬将会与您近距离接触，您更可以票选自己最爱的作品，最高得票的曲目将会由华乐团为您演奏！Concert-in-Progress 2018，全民参与，由您决定！
Conductor: Quek Ling Kiong
Dizi: Phang Thean Siong (7 March 2018)
Erhu: Zhang Bin (8 March 2018)
Part 1: Dissecting the Music
Primary School SYF 2018 set piece
Game / Law Wai Lun
Part 2: Know Your Musicians
Featured Musician for 7 March: Phang Thean Siong
Featured Musician for 8 March: Zhang Bin
Part 3: Top Audience Choice!
You may have thought: How does a Chinese Orchestral concert take place and how should I understand and appreciate Chinese Orchestral music? What is the role of the conductor? Do the musicians need to practice for more than ten hours each day? Can we request for the Chinese Orchestra to perform our favourite compositions? Let our Concert-in-Progress 2018 answer all your lingering questions! With SCO’s Resident Conductor Quek Ling Kiong, dizi musician Phang Thean Siong and erhu musician Zhang Bin, you will have better exposure to Chinese Orchestral music, and you can even pick your own choice pieces – songs with the top votes will be performed on the spot for all!
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event