Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Learn the basics of batik painting in this workshop with an exclusive pre-waxed Pesta Raya 2021 batik design!
Each participant will receive a craft set that includes:
- An exclusive pre-waxed Pesta Raya 2021 design
- Painting materials (A plastic palette, a set of dyes and a brush)
- Window frame card folder to mount your design for display
Singaporean artist Kamal Dollah has been fascinated by the beauty of batik since he was little. This fascination spurred him on many travels, eventually culminating in a Master of Arts degre...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Early Bird
26 Apr 2021, 3pm till 16 May 2021
26 Apr 2021, 3pm onwards
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with no intermission
Conducted in English
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- Children below 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.