“ We are all mad here.”
- Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Welcome to our little party, where everything’s exciting,
Take a seat and have some tea, our picnic is inviting.
Is it a twist or is it a turn? You have a part to play,
Help Hatter, Rabbit and dear Alice, on this wonderful day.
Alice’s Topsy Turvy Tea Party is a picnic-style interactive dance experience, designed for children aged 4 - 9 years old and their families, that explores questions of friendsh...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
27 Jan 2021, 10am
30 Jan 2021, 10am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
27 Jan 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 4 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 4 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
The Kueh Tutus is a collective that creates dance performances and experiences for the young and very young, unlocking the imagination of all ages. Formed by a collaborative team of creatives, each individual has spent hours extensively creating dances with, teaching, and playing with children. Brought together by choreographer Melissa Quek, they combined their superpowers of productive curiosity to enter the Singapore young audience scene in 2017, and their playful engagement with music and movement captured the hearts of parents and children alike.
They were soon invited to present their work at festivals such as Octoburst! at Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, Got to Move and Singapore Writers’ Festival. They also began to workshop and develop new dance works at The Artground as part of the Groundbreakers Incubation Programme in 2018 and 2019. They have been lauded as having the ability to unlock the imagination and feed a desire for discovery. Some of their works include In Search of You, Grow with Me, Fold Crinkle Roll, Here, There! Where?, Babes in the Forest, Just Teddy and more.
Standard: S$20 (Sold in packages of 2 to 5 tickets)
- 10% savings for PIP's Club members (limited tickets)
- Enjoy savings for package of 2 / 3 / 4 or 5 tickets
- At least one accompanying adult aged 16 and above is required.
- Each ticket admits one.
- Terms & Condition apply
- Subject to availability