Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
From the seaside glitter of the Spanish coast to the folk melodies of Eastern Europe, Taiwanese pianist Chang Yun-Hua presents a colourful journey on the piano that Brahms’s sparkling 25 variations on a Handellian theme and Beethoven’s middle period masterpiece that starts with a farewell but ends in happy reunion.
BEETHOVEN Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-flat Major, Op. 81a “Les Adieux”
COPLAND Piano Variations
ALBÉNIZ Almería from Iberia, Book II
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile, Hotline & Authorised Agents
8 Apr 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour
(with no Intermission)
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Safe Management Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$50, S$35, S$20