Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
With spoken introductions in Mandarin.
Versatile violinists and fast friends on and off the stage, SSO violinists Chan Yoong-Han and Zhao Tian present an evening of music and musings at our next Intimate Moments date. The programme of string works includes a new composition by Jin Ta, their colleague and Principal Flute of the SSO.
Chan Yoong-Han, violin
Zhao Tian, violin
Zhang Heyang, presenter
LECLAIR Sonata for 2 Violins in F major, Op. 3 No. 4
WIENIAWSKI Selections fr...
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile & Hotline:
18 Feb 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour
(with no Intermission)
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Safe Management Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.