30 Mar 2015, 10am
Get acquainted with the incredible world of biodiversity at Singapore’s one and only natural history museum. Be awed by our three real and gigantic sauropod dinosaurs that take centre stage at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. Learn about the biologically diverse ecosystem of Southeast Asia through our 2,000 specimens and interactive displays.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum looks forward to engage visitors on biodiversity, environment and conservation topics in and of South-east Asia. The iconic rock-like building, located at National University of Singapore, 2 Conservatory Drive Singapore 117377, will be a one-stop exhibition, education and research facility servicing a multitude of biodiversity activities in Singapore and the region.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
In order to facilitate a conducive viewing experience, the admission is strictly by session timing only.
Terms and Conditions
- Free admission for infant in arms and children below 3 years old.
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for each admission ticket at the point of purchase / entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to http://www.nus.edu.sg/privacy.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
DISCOUNTS FOR JUNE SCHOOL HOLIDAY 2017!
From 27 May 2017 (Sat) – 26 June 2017 (Mon), enjoy $5 discount when you purchase a June Holiday Family Package of 1 Adult & 1 Child/Student/Senior citizen!
For Singaporean / PR:
1 local Adult & 1 local Child/Student/Senior citizen = $20 (Usual price: $25)
1 standard Adult & 1 standard Child/Student/Senior citizen = $29 (Usual price: $34)
NEW EXHIBITION AT LEE KONG CHIAN NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM!
Stories are our means of passing on expressions of our encounters and experiences through time. Generation after generation.
Join us at our newest exhibition “Out Of The Water”, where we look at these myths and legends in a different and new light;
stripping away the fictitious and analysing the facts in order to make sense of age-old beliefs.
“Out Of The Water” Exhibition opens 11 March 2017 from 1pm!
Parking is available at the museum car park (NUS Car Park 3A) and the covered car park at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (NUS Car Park 3).
Parking rate is at $0.0214 (inclusive of GST) per minute upon exit during operating hours (including Saturdays).
Free parking is available on Sundays and Public Holidays.