30 Mar 2015, 10am
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum looks forward to engage visitors on biodiversity, environment and conservation topics in and of South-east Asia. The iconic rock-like building, located at National University of Singapore, 2 Conservatory Drive Singapore 117377, will be a one-stop exhibition, education and research facility servicing a multitude of biodiversity activities in Singapore and the region.
30 Mar 2015, 10am
In order to facilitate a conducive viewing experience, the admission is strictly by session timing only.
- Free admission for infant in arms and children below 3 years old.
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for each admission ticket at the point of purchase / entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to http://www.nus.edu.sg/privacy.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
Happy Lunar New Year!
Get a pack of our limited edition LKCNHM red packets now with a minimum spending of $32.00 on admission tickets in one receipt! While stock lasts!
Kindly bring along your admission tickets and receipt to redeem the red packets at the museum counter before admission.
Do also note that the museum is opened on ALL Public Holidays, including 28 – 30 Jan 2017.
Free parking is also available on Sundays and Public Holidays at the museum car park (NUS Car Park 3A) and the nearby car park at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (NUS Car Park 3). Parking rate is at $0.0214 (inclusive of GST) per minute upon exit during operating hours (including Saturdays).