LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning, LEGO® Technic, LEGO Kingdoms, Imagination, LEGO City, Land of Adventure and MINILAND. It's an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.
The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It's an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
Rating / Age Limits
- Free admission for infants in arms and child below 3 years old.
- 3 years old and above requires a ticket for admission.
All ticket sales will end 2 days before event date. For example, ticket sales to a show on the 8th will end on the 6th.
A SISTIC ticket will be issued upon purchase of the Legoland Malaysia Day Pass & Two way Coach Transfer. Please note that physical ticket(s) must be collected from any SISTIC Authorised Agent before proceeding to the Singapore Flyer & Transfer Counter for exchange.
- Package includes two-way coach transfer by 45 seaters coach, coach travel insurance by ACE insurance and Day Pass to Legoland Water Park Malaysia.
- Tickets sold do not include travel VISA if required. Visit website: www.wtstravel.com.sg
- Passport must have at least 6 months validity
NON-REFUNDABLE: NO REFUND WOULD BE GRANTED. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before check out, ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable. Duplicate transactions are also not refundable because duplicate transactions block other customers from purchasing tickets. There will be no refund for any unused or partly used services.