4 Aug 2017, 9am
Other Channels :
4 Aug 2017, 10am
The Straits Wine Company proudly presents the 10th Anniversary of Singapore’s largest outdoor wine festival, Singapore Wine Fiesta 2017!
Sample hundreds of wines from around the world while meeting the winemakers and vineyard owners in person. This year, to celebrate Wine Fiesta's 10th Anniversary, we'll be featuring the "Best Of" what Wine Fiesta has to offer!
Wine Fiesta isn't just about wine, some of Singapore's exciting chefs from the food scene will be joining us to make sure your wine is paired with the most delectable food they have to offer. Plus the beautiful bay front scenery of the Fullerton Bay Hotel promises to provide the perfect atmosphere to enjoy an afternoon of gourmet food and wines.
Be sure to join in one of the Wine Circles; a casual, fun talk with the wine makers and professionals about their wines. They'll share their stories, answer questions, and of course let us taste the delicious fruits of their labour, all in a small group setting.
Since we'll be celebrating our 10th Anniversary, we're in the mood to party! Come early to explore over 300 wines presented by the winemakers, and stay later for our After Party! We'll be converting the Fiesta into a wine party, complete with a DJ, live music, and of course, great bottles for sale at discounted prices. Entrance to the after party is FREE!
Indulge in great food, meet fellow wine lovers, and find your new favourite bottle at this fun-filled festival!
Event Date: 27th - 28th - 29th October 2017
Friday 27th October
Wine Tasting: 4-8pm (last entry- 7pm)
Wine Party: 8-10pm
Saturday 28th October
Wine Tasting 2-6pm (last entry- 5pm)
Wine Party: 6-10pm
Sunday 29th October
Wine Tasting 2-6pm (last entry- 5pm)
Wine Party: 6-9pm
* After-hours wine party includes free entry, DJs, live music and discounted bottles on sale!
1 Ticket is good for 1 day entry during designated wine tasting hours.
Fri 27 Oct 2017:
Approximately 6 hours
Sat 28 Oct 2017:
Approximately 10 hours
Sat 29 Oct 2017:
Approximately 9 hours
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 18 years olld.
- Patron 18 years and above must purchase ticket for admission
- Alcohol will only be served to patron aged 18 years old and above.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event
Through All SISTIC Channels
15% Discount for Early Bird
[Valid from 4 Aug till 9 Aug 2017]
S$33 per ticket for Group Discount of 3 tickets
[Valid from 10 Aug 2017 onwards]
- No refund will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter's discretion and on Promoter's account.
- Entry will be refused if ticket has not been purchased from authorised points of sale.
- The Straits Wine Company reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Straits Wine Company may use this ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recording video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Straits Wine Company may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, alcohol, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Singapore Law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- No one under the age of 18 would be allowed entry to the event. The Straits Wine Company reserves the right to check your identification at any point during the event.
- No unpurchased wine bottles or glasses to be brought out of the designated event venue.
Drinking and driving is dangerous and against the law. You have the option to taste without drinking. If you decide to drink, please drink responsibly and if you feel that you are above the legal limit, please ask someone to call you a taxi.