Internet : 7 Feb 2017, 9am
Other Channels : 7 Feb 2017, 10am
Join husband and wife duo, violinist Siew Yi Li and pianist Beatrice Lin as they bring you an evening of French Romantic music featuring violin sonatas by Claude Debussy, Gabriel Fauré and Gabriel Pierné.
This concert is brought to you by Brownhill Consultancy.
Internet : 7 Feb 2017, 9am
Approximately 2 hours
(15 minutes interval)
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
• Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
• Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
• Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
• You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
• No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
• Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
• No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
• Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Through all SISTIC Channels
S$20 per ticket for Student, Child aged 2 to 12, Senior Citizen aged 55 & above and NSF
[Full Time students with valid student pass]
[NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)]
[Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry]
[Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets]
20% off per ticket for Password Discount
[Verification: quote password through hotline / at agents or enter password online]
Siew Yi Li (Violin)
A protégé of the world-renown concert violinist Pierre Amoyal, Yi Li performs widely both as soloist as well as freelancing with orchestras both locally and abroad. These performances and concert tours have brought him to major cities in Switzerland, France, Austria, South Korea and China.
As an active chamber musician, Yi Li co-founded the Incursion Trio and since its debut in 2008, the trio’s performances have received critical acclaim with the Straits Times quoting them as “Polish, confidence...and lovely sound”. Recent highlights of the trio includes project “Back to Beethoven”, in which they plan to be the first in Singapore to perform the entire piano trio repertory written by Beethoven.
Beatrice Lin (Piano)
Beatrice was a piano graduate from the Royal Academy of Music and the Conservatoire de Musique de Genève where she was awarded the Adolphe Neuman prize from the canton of Geneva. She has performed widely in Switzerland, collaborating with instrumentalists, singers, choirs as well as contemporary music ensembles. Her two years of studies there also saw her being invited to perform in two live radio broadcasts on the Radio Suisse Romande Espace 2, as keyboardist with L’Orchestre de Chambre de Genève and Ensemble Contrechamps, and as repetiteur for the Geneva competition (Concours de Genève) in 2008.
Currently, she is working on bringing up her two beautiful children, Lucas and Lorraine.