24 Nov 2016, 9am
24 Nov 2016, 10am
Immerse yourself in the chills and thrills of the Arctic all year round at the Snow City, Singapore's largest snow playground.
Get ready to experience your first snow fall, slide down a 60m long adrenaline packed snow slope, cosy up at Suki's nest for a magical storytelling session and check out the different zones filled with cool Arctic exhibits and life-sized snow sculptures. Lots of exciting activities awaits you with snow so real that you will feel like you are in the North Pole.
Plus, you get to go on a winter escapade without having to buy any plane tickets and leave our tropical island. So grab your winter coats and gear up for some fun time in the snow!
Winter jackets and boots are provided in the admission tickets. Visitors are also encouraged to bring along your very own winter gear when you visit Snow City.
Approximately 1 hour
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infants in arms and children below 3 years old.
- Children 3 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- It is for 1-hour snow play commencing anytime between 10am to 5pm.
- Winter jackets and boots are provided.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography and Video recording are NOT permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
20% Discount for Password Discount
[Valid from 13 Feb 2017 till 10 Mar 2017 only]
[Verification: Quote valid password upon purchase]