2 June 2017, 10am
Yayoi Kusama is one of the world’s most influential artists, and has played a crucial role in key art movements of the 20th and 21st centuries. The first major survey of her work in Southeast Asia, this exhibition focuses on the immersive and expansive nature of her practice. Discover Kusama’s creative vision through paintings, sculptures, videos and installations from the 1950s to the present, including works never shown before. Step into her infinity mirror rooms, explore the development of her intricate nets, dots and pumpkin motifs, and encounter new paintings in which the artist continues to push artistic boundaries.
This exhibition is a collaboration between National Gallery Singapore and Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane, Australia.
Exhibition Admission Terms and Conditions
- Visitors who book their tickets online will need to proceed to Level B1 Ticketing Counters at the stipulated time or earlier to obtain a physical ticket before being granted access to the galleries for the special exhibition.
- Entry into the exhibition area requires a physical ticket based on the time indicated on the ticket. No re-entries are allowed in the gallery spaces
- Online bookings must be made at least one day before your visit. Onsite tickets are available each day from 9 June at the Level B1 Ticketing Counter. While stocks last
- Concessionary tickets shall only be used by those who satisfy the concessionary requirements.
- Not for sale or exchange.
- Void if altered.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorized duplicates will not be granted entry – if another ticket holder has already used this ticket or a copy of it, you must purchase a new ticket to gain admission.
- The Gallery retains full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry into any exhibition.
- The Gallery reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Gallery is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the ticket holder.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- New Year's Day (1 – 2 Jan 2017)
- Chinese New Year (28 – 30 Jan 2017)
- International Museum Day (18 May 2017)
- Hari Raya Puasa (25 – 26 Jun 2017)
- Singapore National Day (9 Aug 2017)
- Deepavali (29 Oct 2017)
- Christmas (25 Dec 2017)
Free admission is not applicable to Special Exhibition, YAYOI KUSAMA: Life is the Heart of Rainbow.
TOUCHING THE ARTWORK
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Strollers are permitted in the galleries. Large strollers should be parked at the designated stroller parking area at Level 1.
To purchase YAYOI KUSAMA: Life it the Heart of a Rainbow only, please purchase your tickets here
For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, please click here to purchase your tickets.
|Ticket Type||Singaporeans and PRs|
All Access Pass
+ YAYOI KUSAMA)
All Access Pass
+ YAYOI KUSAMA)
Complimentary tickets for local students and teachers may be available onsite. A limited number of tickets are released hourly on a first come, first served basis.
Concessions* apply to:
- Children 7 - 12 years
- Seniors 60 years and above
- Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) excluding foreign personnel
- Overseas Students & Teachers