MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH SISTIC TODAY!
SISTIC is Singapore’s leading ticketing services company and one of the country’s top e-commerce sites. We provide ticketing services and solutions for more than 1,000 events each year, working with event promoters on some of the hottest global and local acts. Be it a pop concert, a musical, theatre, family entertainment or a sports event, we work with our partners to build lasting memories, ensuring you can purchase tickets to any performance easily and securely via a vibrant marketplace that caters to your shopping style.
SISTIC is in the business of entertainment; we don’t just sell tickets. We get the party started.
We currently have a number of available positions and invite you to be a part of our team.
Working Location: Singapore Post Centre (Paya Lebar)
A CAREER WITH SISTIC
IT SERVICES, Applications more
SENIOR/SYSTEM ANALYSTS (CONTRACT 1 YEAR)
We are looking for individual who are highly motivated to join our IT teams to provide effective IT assistance to our business users resolving any IT related applications usage and technical issues efficiently, including a board range of queries within the business operating system.
Successful candidates will be responsible for design, develop and manage ticketing applications using Java, Internet and related technologies. He/she will assist in the development of the system functionality and specific system solution to meet the business requirement under application group.Pre-requisites:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Preferably at 3 years of experience in front-end web design and development
CLIENT SERVICES more
Do you have an interest in the arts and entertainment industry? Are you dynamic, highly motivated and meticulous, with a proven record in client servicing? We want you to join our team!
Be a key representative for SISTIC and liaise with some of the biggest players in the arts and entertainment industry. If you are lucky, you just might have your photo taken with your favorite idol.Job Responsibilities:
You will be working closely with our clients to provide the best ticket management services for their events in order to maximise ticket sales. As the key account person, you will lead the administration of ticket sales through the various SISTIC sales channels.
Representing SISTIC, you will be the go-to person for clients, ensuring that their needs are met. You will visit clients regularly, further developing business relationships and enhancing the quality of service.Pre-requisites:
- Diploma in Business Admin or 'A' Level holders
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in account servicing
- Meticulous and a strong team player providing exceptional service to exceed expectations
- Good communication and problem solving skills
CUSTOMER SERVICE & CHANNEL OPERATIONS more
Do you have an interest in the arts and entertainment industry? Are you dynamic, highly motivated and meticulous, with a proven record in customer service? We want you to join our team to be part of our dynamic team to providing excellent customer’s service connecting people to Entertainment.
One of the key teams behind SISTIC’s success is our Customer Service team, who are at the forefront of the brand, helping ticket buyers with their needs.Job Responsibilities:
You will assist the Manager /Assistant Manager, Customer Service & Channel Operations to manage and supervise the customer service counter operations and ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service to meet the company’s business objective.
- Oversee the Authorized agents operations including set-up of new agents, daily communication with agents on ticketing information and resolving any agent issues Manage the customer service counter for refunds and customers matters
- Plan and handle ticketing operations for event ticketing counters e.g. door sales, roadshows and ticket collection
- Manage and plan manpower for ticketing personnel to support the customer service and ticketing counters
- Coordinate and implement ticketing procedures, system upgrades and other initiatives
- Float management and resolves sales reconciliation with ticket sellers
- Assist with recruitment
- Diploma in Business Studies or any discipline
- Preferably 5 years’ experience with 1 year supervisory experience in event operation or customer service
- Must be meticulous and organize work schedules to meet project timelines
- Strong team player with good verbal & written communications skill
- Able to commit on evening and weekends during events
PART-TIME - CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANTS
The successful candidate will be tasked assist customers with ticket bookings for events, handle enquiries and attend to hotline calls in the Call Centre.Pre-requisites:
- GCE "O" /"A" Level/ITC/NTC
- Good communication skills
- A team player, task oriented and possess good customer service skills
- Perform rotating shift schedules including weekends and public holidays
9.45 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
1.45 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
5.45 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Only Singaporean and PR need to apply.
Please indicate the working hours and days that you are able to commit on a regular basis and email your complete CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.